I was at a seminar last week in Calabasas, home to the Kardashians, Drake and Justin Bieber. Not only the rich and famous reside in Calabasas: insomnia too. I was speaking about our nighttime allergy relief Sambrosa and about the importance of a good night’s rest
In talking to the people there, I was reminded of how many people struggle with sleep. And we need it so badly! Everyone at the seminar wrote down the reason for their lack of sleep. The list is partly similar to the top 5 lists I found on the internet. At the seminar the top 5 list was: physical condition, stress and worries, drinks (coffee or wine), naps during the day and falling asleep on the couch at night before bed.
The top 5 list on the website womenshealthnetwork.com:
- Stress and anxiety. Stress releases the hormones cortisol and adrenaline, which make you more alert. The downside is that many cant fall asleep due to the high level of these hormones in their body.
- Physical condition such as pain, allergies and frequent urination
- Food and drinks: caffeine and alcohol can keep us up. Alcohol can initially help people falling asleep but on average they wake up earlier
- Hormonal imbalance for instance during pregnancy and menopause can interrupt sleep
- Bad sleep habits such as watching tv, checking your phone, rushing chores just before bed and for instance loud noises.
At the end of the seminar every attendee received a free bottle of Sambrosa to try out. It’s a unique product being the only product on the US market which combines the effective ingredient doxylamine with a natural base of honey and herbs. Calabasas, we hope you will have sweet dreams..
And if you are interested in a Sambrosa seminar please contact us for more information.