Below you will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions about Sambrosa. If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to call us for more information: (800) 651-6952
- Take only as directed and use the provided measurement spoon
- Take only as directed and use the provided measurement spoon.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 spoonful (5 mL) every 4 to 6 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a physician.
- You can take in Sambrosa Sweet Dreams with some water, if desired.
- We recommend taking Sambrosa Sweet Dreams at night before going to bed.
Sambrosa Sweet Dreams contains doxylamine. Clinical studies were conducted on doxylamine and submitted to the FDA that show its safety and efficacy to relieve allergy symptoms, when used as directed. These studies are on file with the U.S. FDA.
Before taking Sambrosa Sweet Dreams, you should read the label and determine if the product is right for you. If you have any questions, consult your healthcare professional.
We don’t recommend using expired products because we can’t guarantee its stability after the expiration date. You should appropriately dispose of any expired product.