Jetlag relief: the best ways to prevent and cure a jet lag
Vacations are fun and jet lags are not. Luckily there are ways to prevent, minimize or cure a jet lag. We will give you the natural, healthiest and best ways for jetlag relief. A jet lag is known as a time zone change syndrome, when people travel rapidly from east to west, or west to east in an aircraft. A jet lag upsets our daily rhythm and tend to be worse when people travel from west to east.
The following tips may help you prevent or cure a jet lag on your next adventure or trip.
1. Start to adjust your sleeping routine. Going west? Start going to bed later a few days before. Going east? Start going to bed earlier a few days before the trip.
2. Plan a stopover, since stop overs actually can help to get the body adjusted to the new time zone.
During the trip
3. Stay hydrated, drink lots of water!
4. Time your activities according to the time zone you are traveling to. If it’s night over there, try to sleep. And if you need help in falling asleep, there is our Sambrosa 3 night travel pack. Start with one sachet, lean back and relax. If you need a bigger push try a second sachet.
5. Use earplugs and an eye mask.
6. Go outside, the sunlight will help your body adjust.
7. Try to get a minimum of 4 to 5 hours of sleep at night. Sambrosa can help you here too!
8. Take short naps to make up for the lost night’s rest. Don’t sleep too much during the day, how tempting that may be. You will regret it at night.
Enjoy, we wish you happy and safe journeys. And sweet dreams at night… !