Sambrosa Sweet Dreams is an over-the-counter (OTC) product. We fully comply with the regulations of the Food and Drug Administration. We want to provide you with some drug safety information in general.
Always read the label of all your OTC products very carefully. Read the label for directions before you take any OTC product. Follow the instructions for dosage as instructed in the “Drug facts”. Use the measurement device that comes with the product.
Also make sure to check the expiration date and don’t take the product after it has expired.
If you are not sure whether or not you can use Sambrosa Sweet Dreams, then we advise you to consult your doctor or pharmacist. When you are taking other medications or have health problems you should always check with him or her first whether you are allowed to use the product.
Child and Teen SafetyCurious as they can be, children can get their hands on a lot of your stuff. In case of OTC’s we can’t be careful enough keeping them away from children.
We offer child-resistant packaging, but just to be sure we give you some tips to keep medicine far away from children:
- Immediately unpack and store your medicine
- Store you medicine in a locked cabinet
- Always store your medicine away immediately after use
- Never leave your medicine out, not even for a minute
- Be extra careful when you throw your medicine away: you can ask your pharmacist for a local program or when you throw it in the trash make sure your child can’t reach it
Talk to your child, know what medicine you have in the house and how much is left in the bottle / package and teach your children about healthy medicine use.