Sambrosa 4 fl. oz Nighttime Syrup
Sambrosa 3 Night Travel Pack
Sambrosa Value Pack
Auto Renew is now available for our 4fl oz bottle. Please visit us here to start you monthly delivery today and receive a 5% discount.
*frequency options available at checkout
Our proven blend of natural ingredients and doxylamine provides a healthier alternative to getting you a good night’s sleep. Our liquid acts quickly when allergies and other symptoms are keeping you up at night. With Sambrosa, sleep is ready when you are.
- Real honey with organic herbs
- Active ingredient doxylamine (9.75mg)
- Fast acting liquid relieves allergies, cough and sore throat
- 3 (.17fl oz) doses per pack
With our New 3 Night Travel Pack you don’t have to leave a good nights rest at home! Whether you are on a plane, in a hotel or just on your next adventure take Sambrosa with you. Each pack comes with 3 (.17fl oz) single dose sachet packs. We use honey and organic herbs in this GMO free syrup with the main active ingredient being 9.75mg of Doxylamine. For a good night sleep no mater where life takes you!
This value pack offers:
- 5 x Sambrosa 4 oz bottles
- 5 x single dose sachets
Our GMO-free nighttime allergy syrup with honey, 5 organic herbs and doxylamine, for family and friends to share.
We have the only product on the market that offers doxylamine with a natural base! Sambrosa uses honey and organic herbs in this GMO free syrup with the main active ingredient being 9.75mg of Doxylamine. Our blend of honey and herbs creates the perfect combination of effectiveness while still delivering a natural base. Compare to NyQuil, Mucinex or Tylenol PM. A healthier way for nighttime allergy relief.
Each 5 mL dose contains:
Doxylamine succinate 9.75 mg…Antihistamine
Alcohol, Aniseed Oil, California Poppy Extract, Citric Acid, Eucalyptus Extract, Glycerin, Honey, Hops Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sugar, Thyme Extract, Tracaganth, Water
- take only as directed
- use provided measurement spoon
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 spoonful (5ml) every 4 to 6 hours
- children under 12 years of age: consult a physician
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
When using this product
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children